Take a lantern-led evening stroll down historic Newport, Rhode Island’s shadowy lanes, and discover the ghosts, ghouls, and legends of our haunted city by the sea. Our professional guides light your way.
HOLIDAY HISTORY WALK
- Adult Ages 13-64 | Anyone Under 15 Must Be Accompanied By An Adult
- Child Ages 6-12 | Must Be Accompanied By An Adult
Holiday Special tour of Newport
Join local historian, author, and storyteller extraordinaire John Brennan as he leads a Holiday History walk.
John will regale and entertain you as he leads you through Newport’s oldest neighborhood, while showing you festive light displays, xmas trees and unique Holiday History of the City by the Sea!
(Please keep in mind this is a history tour, not a ghost or paranormal event!)
- Friday November 26, 4:00-5:30pm
- Thursday December 1, 3:30-5:00pm
- Saturday December 3, 3:30-5:00pm
- Saturday December 10, 4:00-5:30pm
- Saturday December 17, 4:00-5:30pm
- Wednesday December 21, 4:00-5:30pm
- Saturday December 24, 4:00-5:30pm, Christmas Eve
- Saturday December 31, 4:00-5:30pm, New Year’s Eve
Tours depart from the 2nd floor of the Newport Marriott, in the lobby of the Mainsail restaurant.
Dress warm and feel free to bring a hot beverage of your choice!
Tickets available @www.ghostsofnewport.com
Or at the front desk of the Newport Marriott.